- Items including garments and footwear must be returned via registered post to Tim & Gerry's, 8 Gleeson Place Abbotsbury, NSW, 2176 within 14 days of delivery.
- Returned items must be returned in their original condition – unworn, unwashed, unused and with all Tim & Gerry's and designer tags attached. Garments received soiled or with makeup marks will not be accepted for exchange or return and will be sent back to the customer.
- When exchanging items shipping will need to be paid by the customer.
- All exchanges made via post will need to cover an additional shipping fee.
- Due to health and hygiene regulations, swimwear is unable to be returned for a credit note or exchange.
- Items purchased through Afterpay are not able to be exchanged in store. All items and their exchange will only be accepted via our online store.
- All pre-order and custom orders from a third party designer are final sale. We will not provide or facilitate an exchange, credit note or refund on these items or transactions.
- Footwear must be returned in the original and undamaged box with all original packaging. Tim & Gerry's will not accept returns without boxes or with marked and scratched soles.
Before returning an item/s you must fill out our Returns Form to obtain approval. Once you have received the return confirmation please return your item/s via registered post to:
All items are checked for faults or damage prior to dispatch. However, should your items be damaged, please advise us by emailing email@example.com