ZOE THE ZEBRA consists of a baby teether that also serves as a bracelet and allows the little ones to take it anywhere.
This natural zebra-shaped toy is hand painted in black and white stripes to camouflage in the African savanna with your baby and thus become your best adventure companion.
While you bite and calm your gums you will travel to a wild world full of wildlife and nature.
Zoe the Zebra ready for game time!
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• All products are handmade taking into account every little detail. Being each unique piece, the products can have variations in shape and color.
• Hand painted with food pigments.
• Biodegradable and ecological.
• Can be used as a teether, bath set or decorative object!
• Soft and flexible, easy to grip and chewable.
• Stimulates the baby's senses and calms the gums during the teething process.
• Totally hygienic and bacteria free. Our designs do not have holes to prevent the appearance of mold.
• Totally safe for the little ones, this is certified by Bureau Veritas.
• Free of PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines.
• Socially responsible. Oli & Carol school children at the Baba Jodh Sachiyar school in northern India.
• The products are designed in Barcelona and produced by hand in Morocco.