Ramona the Radish is a veggie-shaped baby teether that will stimulate babies’ senses while soothing little gums. Its size is perfect for kids to hold on and its realistic textures will help develop kids’ sense of touch. Introduce kids into a healthy lifestyle from a young age! It will become babies and kids’ favorite teether, bath toy and sensory play toy.
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• All products are handmade taking into account every little detail. Being each unique piece, the products can have variations in shape and color.
• Hand painted with food pigments.
• Biodegradable and ecological.
• Can be used as a teether, bath set or decorative object!
• Soft and flexible, easy to grip and chewable.
• Stimulates the baby's senses and calms the gums during the teething process.
• Totally hygienic and bacteria free. Our designs do not have holes to prevent the appearance of mold.
• Totally safe for the little ones, this is certified by Bureau Veritas.
• Free of PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines.
• Socially responsible. Oli & Carol school children at the Baba Jodh Sachiyar school in northern India.
• The products are designed in Barcelona and produced by hand in Morocco.