Nelly the Elephant is an elephant-shaped teether and bracelet that will relieve your baby's discomfort during teething.
Its texture and original shape allow it to be taken anywhere around the arm, thus becoming a fun companion of adventures.
Nelly the elephant is ready to smile and have fun with your baby during game time day after day.
This natural rubber toy is 100% safe and hygienic.
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• All products are handmade taking into account every little detail. Being each unique piece, the products can have variations in shape and color.
• Hand painted with food pigments.
• Biodegradable and ecological.
• Can be used as a teether, bath set or decorative object!
• Soft and flexible, easy to grip and chewable.
• Stimulates the baby's senses and calms the gums during the teething process.
• Totally hygienic and bacteria free. Our designs do not have holes to prevent the appearance of mold.
• Totally safe for the little ones, this is certified by Bureau Veritas.
• Free of PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines.
• Socially responsible. Oli & Carol school children at the Baba Jodh Sachiyar school in northern India.
• The products are designed in Barcelona and produced by hand in Morocco.