Kendall The Kale
KENDALL THE KALE is a baby bite in the form of Kale that will relieve the inconvenience of teething of the little ones and in turn introduce them to the benefits of healthy eating habits.
Did you know that Kale contains a large percentage of water, calcium and iron? It is really beneficial for the human body!
This baby toy, with its soft ramifications, will help develop the sense of touch. Use it also as a bath toy!
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• All products are handmade taking into account every little detail. Being each unique piece, the products can have variations in shape and color.
• Hand painted with food pigments.
• Biodegradable and ecological.
• Can be used as a teether, bath set or decorative object!
• Soft and flexible, easy to grip and chewable.
• Stimulates the baby's senses and calms the gums during the teething process.
• Totally hygienic and bacteria free. Our designs do not have holes to prevent the appearance of mold.
• Totally safe for the little ones, this is certified by Bureau Veritas.
• Free of PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines.
• Socially responsible. Oli & Carol school children at the Baba Jodh Sachiyar school in northern India.
• The products are designed in Barcelona and produced by hand in Morocco.