Cathy The Carrot
CATHY THE CARROT is a baby teether bracelet in the form of a carrot that will relieve the inconvenience of children during teething while introducing them to the benefits of healthy eating habits. Take it with you everywhere!
Did you know that carrot is rich in beta-carotene, potassium and phosphorus? There is no better way for your baby to love Vitamin A.
Introduce your baby to the importance of maintaining healthy habits since childhood.
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• All products are handmade taking into account every little detail. Being each unique piece, the products can have variations in shape and color.
• Hand painted with food pigments.
• Biodegradable and ecological.
• Can be used as a teether, bath set or decorative object!
• Soft and flexible, easy to grip and chewable.
• Stimulates the baby's senses and calms the gums during the teething process.
• Totally hygienic and bacteria free. Our designs do not have holes to prevent the appearance of mold.
• Totally safe for the little ones, this is certified by Bureau Veritas.
• Free of PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines.
• Socially responsible. Oli & Carol school children at the Baba Jodh Sachiyar school in northern India.
• The products are designed in Barcelona and produced by hand in Morocco.